Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which US Election Candidate would you vote for right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkG
    30% for Obama? Where are our Republicans?
    On this site? Lets get serious. I would never have guessed there were 11 here. I figure some lefties just voted that way for "fun".
    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Bill Richardson
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Zoid

Comment

This is the guy who is leading the Republican race. A worthy successor to W...

And no, his comment was not a joke: http://www.thestar.com/News/article/285862
            http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Comment

It was a joke. Why doyou think Mercer went to Arkansas? If you were looking for a governor who would go along with your joke in 2001, Mike Huckabee was your man (he was known for joking even more when he governor). Huckabee probably just relieved it was joke and went along with it.

In case you are wondering about his education, he graduated from college magna *** laude (edit: stupid non-latin speaking auto-censor ).
              Last edited by Will9; January 7, 2008, 19:24.
              USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
              The video may avatar is from

Comment

Originally posted by Will
                magna *** laude.
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Could someone teach the auto-censor latin?
                  USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                  The video may avatar is from

Comment

No
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Could someone teach the auto-censor latin?
                      We'll assign that task to Dick Cheney.

Comment

In case you are wondering about his education, he graduated from college magna *** laude (edit: stupid non-latin speaking auto-censor ).
                        Oh for Chrissake. Someone tell the owners to fix that. I have never seen the word used in it's off-colour sense on this site, but I wish I had a dollar for every time I've seen a post that consisted of:

magna *** laude
                        Come on. They got rid of **** Cheney. Free "Magna *** Laude"!
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                        X