march for life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onodera
    1) the woman is a cold-hearted female dog who doesn't want a child.
    A woman who doesn't want a child at a particular point in time is a "cold-hearted female dog?"
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

If she then kills the child...though I wouldn't go so far as to call her a cold-hearted female dog, due to the fact that she apparently doesn't think the kid is a kid yet. While it's in utero it's Schrodinger's Baby, neither dead nor alive. Or something. I don't understand pro-choice logic myself, but it goes something like that.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I think we lack the capacity to make the right decision about what that baby-thing is, so I err on the side of caution and say, why the **** can't you just give the thing up for adoption?

I think conflating the abortion issue with women's rights is ludicrous.

I think Roe v. Wade was a messily decided case.

I think the prevalence of abortions in our society shows a need to change how we think about sex.

I think getting people to make smart decisions about sex - whether that means using birth control, picking better partners, or just not having sex at all - is more crucial than the issue of abortion.

I also think abortion should be legal.
        Last edited by Lorizael; January 4, 2008, 11:32.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
          No. I think she (like most people, regardless of age) is probably too dumb to do this competently.
          i've voted before, with my mom when i was younger.
          i'm kinda glad i can't vote in the coming election because i don't know who i'd vote for.

Comment

Well, that's one way to respond to a rude and unprovoked insult.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

yup

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
                But Ozzy never talks about "once she becomes an adult." It should have been clear from context. Ergo you're a big stupid doodyhead. If this is getting tiresome, by all means leave the forum. Nobody will miss you. At least I won't.
                But I did.

And it is clear from the context that it's a given that nobody would ever condone underage sex, drinking etc...

It is utterly stupid to assume otherwise, and if that was what Ozzy was doing (we all naturally gave him the benefit of the doubt) then he is as stupid as you are!

Quit while you're behind for ****'s sake...

Originally posted by Elok
                you're a big stupid doodyhead.
                ...it's embarrassing...
                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I know you are, but what am I?
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS
                    And it is clear from the context that it's a given that nobody would ever condone underage sex, drinking etc...
                    Actually, I think he was testing us for consistency on the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

A woman who doesn't want a child at a particular point in time is a "cold-hearted female dog?"
                      No, the other way around.
                      Also, if a woman doesn't want a child at a particular point in time, then there are the aforementioned "preservatives". And pills.
                      It's not that I support the side that maintains that an embryo is a person - don't forget that I'm a godless commie - but I still think that abortion is a last resort method and shouldn't be used indiscriminately just because a woman doesn't want a child (if the family absolutely cannot support another one, that's a different question). It's not that good for her health, after all. And I still think it should remain a moral issue, not a legal issue.
                      Graffiti in a public toilet
                      Do not require skill or wit
                      Among the **** we all are poets
                      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X