Clear All

• march for life

are any of you going?

why would we?

aren't you going to be in spain?
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

WTF is it?
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

The March for Life is a peaceful demonstration to share the truth concerning the greatest human rights violation of our time, legalized abortion on demand.

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
          why would we?

aren't you going to be in spain?
          because you like walking?
          i'm going to spain next month.

Comment

Are they protesting the death penalty?

Comment

Your link says that they only support straight people lives.
              "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
              "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
              "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
              "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

I'm not.

While I am personally anti-abortion,
                I don't believe it is government's job to delve into the privacy of a woman's womb.

Comment

I would take part in it if I was in DC>

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

No, I'm going on the aborted fetuses, death penalty, and super-soldiers cloned from the cells of dead babies march.

Comment

Nope, not even if I was in the vicinity. Why demonstrate for turning time back to the dark ages where abortion was illegal ?
                      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I only march for death...metal bands.

Comment

Dear Marchers for Life,
                          With this theme, we call all Americans to free ourselves from the evils of abortion. Please join us in Washington for this year's 35th Annual March for Life, January 22, 2008.
                          Yeah, what do you reckon?
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I might go to recruit. I've wanted to do it for a number of years now but I never end up making it (cause they hold the damn thing in the winter).
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                              X