Oh, it hurts, it hurts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starchild
    Why do people go to tanning salons? Can't you just wait for cancer like everyone else instead of helping it along?
    Honestly I don't know. It's my first and last time. I also think my ass looked better white than red
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Comment

I'm sure your ass looks fine whatever colour it is.
      Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
      -Richard Dawkins

Comment

It's cause You haven't seen it
        Middle East!

Comment

Show me then
          Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
          -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Next time I'm in Brighton
            Middle East!

Comment

Sounds fun if you're anything like the other poles (and one russian) I've...err "met" in Brighton
              -Richard Dawkins

Comment

nah, I'm not.
                Middle East!

Comment

Haven't you seen his picture, Starchild? He keeps posting it hoping some cute guy on here (or any guy really) will fancy him, to so far to no avail....

Comment

Well, for the best really. I doubt the bf would approve of me flirting with polish men off the internet.
                    -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
                      Haven't you seen his picture, Starchild? He keeps posting it hoping some cute guy on here (or any guy really) will fancy him, to so far to no avail....
                      Hey, I do not "keep" posting it. And if I wanted to lure cute guys, I'd have posted it on CFC, not here
                      Anyway, it's only LS that I love. And perhaps DRose.
                      And the guy that gives me the most attention here is You, actually .
                      Middle East!

Comment

Amongst other instances, you posted your face photoshopped onto a girls body in the babe thread. That was fairly reprehensible imo.

I have recently been hounding you to fix that other thread, but as you so kindly did the right thing I will now let you be and will try to avoid you. Happy new year to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
                          Amongst other instances, you posted your face photoshopped onto a girls body in the babe thread. That was fairly reprehensible imo.
                          You liked that, didn't You
                          Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
                            Well, for the best really. I doubt the bf would approve of me flirting with polish men off the internet.
                            Off course you could invite him as well...
                            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
                              You liked that, didn't You

Comment

Amongst other instances, you posted your face photoshopped onto a girls body in the babe thread.

Heresson is master of the unexpected.

Comment

Working...
                                X