Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanna buy 3 jars of peanut butter? $573.00, please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The product is mislabeled. It's actually supposed to be called penis butter.

Comment

Somebody told me that most people outside of the U.S. don't eat peanut butter and indeed think it is GROSS!

Any truth to this?

Personally, I like it but it is terribly fattening

Comment

In germany peanut butter as bread spread is rather unusual.

There are (aside from normal butter/magarine) lots of other things that are more commonly put on bread, like Nutella or different variations of leberwurst or various other bread spreads that are based on yoghurt or spread cheese
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
          Somebody told me that most people outside of the U.S. don't eat peanut butter and indeed think it is GROSS!

Any truth to this?

It's common in New Zealand.

Comment

Originally posted by Blake

It's common in New Zealand.
            And another myth is shot down in flames.

Comment

Any truth to this?

I remember having peanut butter in England when I was a kid. It was NASTY. They didn't add sugar to it like the commercial peanut butters do in NA.
              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Illur thinks the stuff is wonderful, and keeps getting people to send it to her.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Its common enough to find in the UK but I'm definately in the minority of people I know when it comes to buying/using it regularly. The peanut butter-chocolate combo is becoming more and more common. I still fight an uphill battle to convince people that peanut butter and jelly/jam/preserve is a good combo.

The north american stuff is more morish but it quickly gets too sweet.

I'm going to try making my own in the new year. Maybe spice it up as an instant base of satays.
                  Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                  -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Oh my.

Details:
                    Description: Natural Water
                    Unit Price*: TBD
                    Unit of Issue: 250 mL
                    Status: Out of Stock - Item is not available at this time. To be notified about changes in the status of this item, please proceed through the ordering process now. This will place you on the notification list without committing to the purchase.
                    Expiration Date: 6/1/08
                    Lot:
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

how much for jellly-strawberry type ???
                      anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Any truth to this?
                        I don't know anyone who eats peanut butter
                        I bought it once some years ago, but didn't like it at all. I tried giving it away, without success...
                        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Its common enough to find in the UK but I'm definately in the minority of people I know when it comes to buying/using it regularly.
                          I had it when I was a kid, but I have absolutely no desire to eat it again. It's just not cool.

Comment

I never understood the concept of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches which my school sold as the "fallback" alternative for kids who didn't like what was on the menu. I had it once and decided that going hungry was preferable.
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I dunno how anyone couldn't love PBJ.
                              APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

When I appreciated that what Americans call Jelly is OUR jam, I eagerly tried the combination and found it most excellent.
                                Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Working...
                                X