Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanna buy 3 jars of peanut butter? $573.00, please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanna buy 3 jars of peanut butter? $573.00, please!

Let's all salute the NIST for excellent markupsmanship!

APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Don't you get it? That is the Platonic Ideal of Peanut Butter, against which all other peanut butters in existance are judged.
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Platonic Ideals aren't fit for human consumption
      APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

I doubt anyone who would pay that much would actually eat that peanut butter.
        If you don't like reality, change it! me
        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I would just to help out the bros at NIST.

Comment

I wonder what it tastes like.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I bet like regular peanut butter but even more peanut buttery because it's like super regular.

Comment

I used to be super regular, when I was younger.
                Long time member @ Apolyton
                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Didn't we establish it should be peanut paste, not butter?
                  Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Dude, it's the NIST, they're the standards dudes!

Comment

I always suspected it, peanut butter is dangerous

Hazardous: Yes
                      Hazardous Shipping Code: Miscellaneous Dangerous Goods
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Peanut butter is nasty mouth glue.
                        "'Let there be light!' said God, and there was light.
                        'Let there be blood!' says man, and there's a sea!"

Comment

I live across the road from NIST. If their nuclear reactor ever goes, I'm ****ed. But in the mean time, I think I'll have some peanut butter.
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

The NIST has nukes? What's stopping them from world dominiation?

Comment

/me pats Perfection on the head.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                              X