No announcement yet.

Tiger escapes zoo, kills man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seem to recall how you furiously countered any assumptions of the morons having caused the attack themselves by taunting the animal. Incidentally, that's when I first lamented that you don't have even the slightest amount of common sense in your commie body, let alone the ability to utilise it when engaged in any kind of speculation on these and other matters.

Remember how I pointed out that everything was basically just speculation? How I never claimed anything? How I gave my honest estimate as to what caused the incident, even mentioning how common sense was at a premium?

Stop lying and realise that we were both specualting, and that one of us turned out to be in the right. Again.

And why not try picking some winning causes for a change, hmm? Or would that be much too un-dogmatic for you. I'm just saying, one starts to wonder.

Comment

Excellent necromancy
      In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
        I seem to recall how you furiously countered any assumptions of the morons having caused the attack themselves by taunting the animal. Incidentally, that's when I first lamented that you don't have even the slightest amount of common sense in your commie body, let alone the ability to utilise it when engaged in any kind of speculation on these and other matters.

Remember how I pointed out that everything was basically just speculation? How I never claimed anything? How I gave my honest estimate as to what caused the incident, even mentioning how common sense was at a premium?

Stop lying and realise that we were both specualting, and that one of us turned out to be in the right. Again.

And why not try picking some winning causes for a change, hmm? Or would that be much too un-dogmatic for you. I'm just saying, one starts to wonder.
        Are you just going to make assertions or are you going to back up your BAMs with some quotes from this thread?
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

How about we all play nicely ...
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Do we have to?
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
            X