• Show
Clear All

yeah... erm...

nm
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos
      Have you every seen his show? Honestly, how can you be a political comedian (which is all he is) without being a hypocrite or deliberately twisting words?

Come now Imran, he runs an HBO special, apply!
      Yep I have seen his show. When he was on ABC (Politically Incorrect) and his HBO show (Real Time). The reason Maher gets in trouble so much is that he doesn't act hypocritical (ie, try to make himself seem better by saying something opposite). And I haven't really seen him deliberately twist words (hell, with this administration, why would you have to?).

There are plenty of political comedians who don't wind up in dickhead world.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
        I have located an Eventis message board with names that closely resemble some Apolyton posters.

Having leafed through the message board, I have to admit my "WTF!" level has actually increased rather than decreased.

A clear case of something making less sense after close examination than it did before close examination.

It does make sense, eventually.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

oooops NM
          Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
            It could have been worse. You could have said "Penisheads".
            What about Richard Cranium?
            "the bigger the smile, the sharper the knife"
            "Every now and again, declare peace. it confuses the hell out of your enemies."

Comment

Working...
            X