No announcement yet.

D*ckheads of the Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAHA THOSE ASSWIPES AS EVENTIS ERASED ALL MY FLAME THREADS.

This is absolutely amazing the ignorance and arrogance of some of you here.

I am continuously seen as the bad guy despite my repeated diplomatic efforts.

Reality Check Here Please
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Number 12 was mildly amusing.

There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Interesting article.

AAHZ, hush.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

no i am vexed by all of this.
          Order of the Fly

Comment

No, we are.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

What's wrong AAHZ? I didn't see your picture in that list?

Comment

NO YOPU BOTH ARE ANOTHER ARROGANT AND IGNORANT TOOLS.

GOSH JEE LETS TROLL AAHZ TODAY! AAHZ IS A NITWIT ASSWIPE LETS HATE ON AHHZ TODAY!! YAY!!

YOU WANT ME TO BE THE GODDAMN BAD GUY THEN I WIL BE ONE!

You think i am so bad and such a troll and flamer and such an asshat you have seen nothing. i have done NOTHING but contribute. I AM TOP TEN ON BOARDREADER and I know you are too WEZIL. I deserve and demand more respect than to be pissed on by everybody who needs to take a leak.

Well i will piss back and my stream is a lot more powerful i assure you.
                Order of the Fly

Comment

I have no problem pissing on the OWNER OF EVENTIS and his entire board. I have no tropble defending myself here.

HAHA damn its fubn to troll AAHZ huh? WOW AAHZ is just a goddamn wannabe washed up troll huh?

WELL I AM SICK AND TIRED OF IT. I HAVE NO DONE NO FLAMING OR TROLLING IN over 3 months and yet HERE WE ARE.

YOU IGNORANT AND PATHETIC FOOLS
                  Order of the Fly

Comment

Was it something I said?
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

YES. YOU AND HAUS AND VERTO And ASHER AND EVERYBODY THAT DECIDES TO PISS ON ME.

I WILL DEFEND MYSELF AGAINST ANYBODY WHO WANTS TO THROw DOWN INCLUDING STAFF of ANY BOARD ON THE NET.

I AM TOP TEN ON APOLYTONS BOARDREADER.

I COULD LIsT AN ENTIRE PAGE OF MY ACCOMPLISHMENTS HERE.

ehile it is fun to troll me and get a rise, when 5 or 6 people dcide to do it when i see myelf as having NO FAULT OR CAUSE WHATSOE#VER, then YES I GETY PISSED OFF!!!

I will go to DAnQ if i have to this is completely ridiculous.
                      Order of the Fly

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ
                        I HAVE NO DONE NO FLAMING OR TROLLING IN over 3 months
                        And your posts have been much the better for it. Don't go and spoil a good thing, by making yourself vunerable again. There will only be one outcome.

At least explain (calmly) WTF is going on.

Comment

later,. i am wayyyy to pissed off right now i can berey type and do not wqnt to een read what i am typing. my hands are shaking cuzi have been TRIED.

later.
                          Order of the Fly

Comment

Nitwit. That's a word that doesn't get used nearly enough.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ
                              WOW AAHZ is just a goddamn wannabe washed up troll huh?
                              Attached Files

Comment

or this
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X