Do you trust PAM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spec

5 second limit is bulcrap. Even before myth busters proved it, it was obvious that it was non-cense.

.001 seconds and your food is already contaminated.

But I have an intereting question.

Why is it that when people are in a kitchen and they drop something on the floor they throw it away, but when they are camping, and drop a weiner in the dirt they just rince it off and eat it?

Spec.
    i eat the food that falls on the floor. it's not that dirty.
    if it was yogurt or something like that i wouldn't, but solid food yea.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
      I use sprayed oils, but only for the grates on my bbq.

Also, everyone knows it's a 3-second rule, not 5.
      no, definitely called the 5 second rule.
      WhoTF says 3???

Comment

I thought it was a 10 second rule?

But normally I just eat it anyways.

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I don´t know if I should trust the Malaysian Institute of Architects, but you seem to have made bad experiences with them, if you think they´re not to be trusted.
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I don't see what's wrong with the pluggable authentication module?
            B♭3

Comment

Comment

She's so attractive
                Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Office Pam
                  "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                  "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                  "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

When I was a baby I'd crawl around on and eat random stuff off dirty Indian floors. Now I never get sick ever
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Pam. BAMBAM! Pam is cool
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                        When I was a baby I'd crawl around on and eat random stuff off dirty Indian floors. Now I never get sick ever
                        If you still did it, maybe you'd be some sort of superhero!

Comment

I would, but I don't live there anymore
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

That's too bad. At the very least you could sweep up, bottle the stuff, and sell it as nutritional supplements.

(I have a sneaking suspicion that this is what diet pills are.)

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                              Myth Busters never proves anything. They're a bunch of hacks.
                              They've proven that a hot water heater flying a hundred feet or more in the air looks cool. And that explosions are fun. All I needed to know. Plus I dig Kari. I just wish they'd reduce the cheese factor and the constant recapping.
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                                that is awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X