Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Closeted Badasses: 6 Famous Wusses That Would Own You (7 w/ Pekka)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kontiki, you want to know how big of a man I am? I fully admit that I cried a bit today. Not like WOOOHOOOHOOOoBOOHOOHOHOH Bobo beeboo. But some water came out of my eyes. More like the left one. I think the right one might be dried up from being a badass.

But you know what? I don't care. There's still girl I really fancy, I mean I really fancy her, more than I've ever fancied anyone. It's a FACT. I'm still young, but I've experienced girls and how they make me feel, usually nothing. Like I always say, I don't like many people. But this one is special. Everything I could ever hope for. But it won't happen, she's a person that is taken. Not married, but still, taken. Can't do anything about it really. And it literally breaks my heart, and did so again today thinking about it and I cried a little bit. Couldn't really help it either. Was a bit surprised to see it unfolding in front of me like that, but hey, my heart is broken. What do you want from me? You think I'd cry for you, or about wars, hungry people, homepless people, illnesses, the death of classic rock or over something else? No. It might sting, but that's the maximum input, I won't even flinch. I've been physically injured many times, few times quite painfully with bones literally crushed. Did flinch, but I mostly just said few bad words very loudly. I'm a mellow guy. I'm very stoic, you would know this if you knew me in real life. In fact, you would probably derive most of my badass image from my stoic stance, and it's absolutely real. I don't flinch about anything, not a muscle moves or gets stimulated.

But there is one person that can affect me physically without a touch, where I feel strongly enough to go totally broken, and none of it will be returned. You can call me a wuss, but I really wouldn't care about it, because I'm a man and I don't need others to confirm it for me. Would you seriously even consider that I'd go weak physically and mentally for anyone? Closer to 3 decades on this planet and only one has been able to do that by just talking to me about stuff. Now imagine there's nothing I can do about it and see me break.
    Last edited by Pekka; December 17, 2007, 19:38.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil

QFT.

If it's worth reading it should be worth posting.
      There are some links that you can't cut'n paste and this is one of them.

That MC is actually a wussy - hiring a killer instead of doing it himself
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Interesting list but I don't see how that Fez guy would "own" me. OK, so he boned some actresses. I don't consider that something that makes me feel lesser than him. I could probably do that too if they were into computers.

Comment

Pekka with regards to crying it's OK, human and all, but do you really need to brag about it?
          BlackCat wears women's underwear and you don't see him bragging about it. Keep your femininity to yourself, like a proper man does.

Comment

Wetty has apparently dived into yet anoter bottle of Sliwowitz
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Is that a news site for gays?
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

That was funny. Had me laughing.

James Blunt is the helium-voiced, Jagger-lipped balladeer who burst onto the scene in 2005 with your mom's favorite song, "You're Beautiful." Once his career took off, Blunt could be found every time you turned on your ****ing radio or television, including on such rawk-ready shows as Oprah and Sesame Street, where he sang a reworked version of "You're Beautiful" called "Triangles." Jesus tapdancing Christ.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Oh, I guess I better not make a comment about that kind of writing then.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                  X