Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher
    I disagree.

BTW, you win the award for worst sig, ever.
    Well, except penises.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos
      I know some K-9 cops, and you DON'T mess with their dog. Thats a quick way to get shot for real.
      I believe the dog is considered an officer sort of. An assault on a dog would be taken pretty seriously I'd imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos
        I know some K-9 cops, and you DON'T mess with their dog. Thats a quick way to get shot for real.
        Are you serious?!

Comment

The thing about dogs is, if you somehow beat the dog, they have to put down the dog. Since the dogs are speedy but don't always have lots of strength, it is doable.

When I was playing a rioter for a police exercise, the police emphasized that we would be better off letting the dog maim a limb than to fight it off.

I had a cop break my nose for an entirely different reason that day though.
          "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
          "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
          "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

I used to have a police dog. I'm pretty sure no one is gonna get the upper hand on them.

Comment

Working...
            X