Trouble in Bolivia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oerdin
    It will be interesting to see how the declarations of autonomy play out. Morales might declare them invalid and then again maybe the rich provinces will decide to fight the redistribution.
    It is my understanding that the main issue is now one of access to 48" pizzas for the underclass.
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Viva la Revolucion Delicioso.

Comment

48" pizza will never top the Banana though, unless LS accepts the paradigm shift.
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO

It is my understanding that the main issue is now one of access to 48" pizzas for the underclass.
          That should be a prime concern for everyone.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

So where's Barnabas to explain how this is an American scheme to steal the wealth of Bolivia?

Comment

Damn American Imperialists.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Pff, I cant have vacations

Morales will lose because half of the country is against him, and I mean really about half of the population, and the wealthiest half.

The wealthiest half always wins.

Morales is trying to seduce the military, the mnilitary is right wing, not left wing, but he is giving them money.

Bolivia will continue existing, because Argentina, Chile, Brasil and Peru dont want a divided Bolivia
                I need a foot massage

Comment

Bah, Santa Cruz deserves all of the **** they've been getting. Bunch of racist ****ers...
                  Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Working...
                  X