Have you been touched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you been touched?

By his noodly appendage? As we all know all religions are just reflections of his greatness The Flying Spaghetti Monster. So there's relly no need for all this quarrel and animosity between us. We are all children in pastafarianism. So with christmas now approaching I urge you all to sit down, like the lion with the lamb and pay homage to the creator of all things great and small and to take communion by eating lots of pasta.

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

The fella being touched there is clearly a chosen one. Peace be upon him.

Comment

The Flying Spaghetti Monster is a false god. The Purple Unicorn told me so Himself.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Teh evil Pink Unicorn is an ABOMINATION, I say unto ye. Repent, o sinner and verily shalt thou be saved.

For the FSM will forgive not once, nor twice, but THREE times, such is his mercy and wisdom and kindness, but woebetide they who disown him a fourth time, for his vengeance shalt be TERRIBLE, and he shalt wreak a mighty infliction on those who turn their back on him after the light has been shown.
        Last edited by Cort Haus; December 14, 2007, 21:52.

Comment

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

The Invisible Pink Unicorn is like all other deities just an aspect of the FSM. Such is His greatness that 16 people can behold Him and see 16 different things. And all of them are true, cause all of them are Him
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I can see a schism developing here, with Zoid leading the liberal wing of the church.

Comment

Why must the FSM demand sacrifice of innocent wheat .

Comment

I had pasta for dinner. So that counts as... church? Not sure how I feel about that...

Comment

Originally posted by Blake
                    Why must the FSM demand sacrifice of innocent wheat .
                    It is an honour for the wheat to give itself up for His Greatness.

Comment

"Pink" Unicorn?

Please.

They are splitters from the one true God, the Purple Unicorn. Don't be persuaded and misled by the promises of the pink one.
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Have YOU been 'touched'?

I call this celebration of Korean culture 'Brave Leap Into the Future'

It can be viewed in all its shimmering glory on Yeosu Island.
                        "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                        "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                        "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Hentai and the Flying Spaghetti Monster are a match made in heaven.
                          Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

ooops... blessed be his noodly apendage

(wrong thread)

Comment

I thought that was a Japanese thing, Seeker.

As for FSM, I say AARrrr, avast ye scurvy swabs!
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                              X