Please post your christian denomination here:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST
    Nope, very probably sucking is forbidden to most of them. Every sperm is sacred
    I take it you're Catholic?
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
      THEY ALL SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• PubCity.

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai

I take it you're Catholic?
          Member of the fastest growing religion in the world?

No. I am one of the people who are allowed to wear one of those rubber thingies. Even one with French Ticklers.
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• A wise choice, my good sir.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun

ew!
              LOL. my family's BFFFFFFs have the 12th member of their family coming soon.

Comment

• it should fall right out
                Monkey!!!

Comment

• she said they were all very easy births after the 4th one. LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by b etor

LOL. my family's BFFFFFFs have the 12th member of their family coming soon.
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• their family is afraid of me.

Comment

Working...
                      X