Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of these fake games sound most entertaining?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted Grand Theft Horseless Carriage, but I think it only narrowly beats out Battle of the Somme
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Battle Of Somme, Teh FPS
      My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Everyone's talking about the Somme (and I voted for it) but GTHC is winning. Speak up GTHC voters!

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
          Everyone's talking about the Somme (and I voted for it) but GTHC is winning. Speak up GTHC voters!
          You don't want those people posting. Trust me on that.
          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
            I think I know why it's popular. GTHC has an excellent soundtrack of Edwardian era waltz music. The character you play is a mustachioed villain not unlike Professor Moriarty. The game lets you drive with many stylish auto-carriages like the one pictured below.

Perhaps the most memorable moments come from the outrageous verbal exchanges between the player and victims:

"Stop thief! Stop or I shall ring the metropolitan police you penniless vagabond. Why that villainous man has swindled my motor-carriage!"
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X