I voted Grand Theft Horseless Carriage, but I think it only narrowly beats out Battle of the Somme
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Which of these fake games sound most entertaining?
Collapse
X
-
You don't want those people posting. Trust me on that.Originally posted by Cort Haus
Everyone's talking about the Somme (and I voted for it) but GTHC is winning. Speak up GTHC voters!
Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila
Comment
-
I think I know why it's popular. GTHC has an excellent soundtrack of Edwardian era waltz music. The character you play is a mustachioed villain not unlike Professor Moriarty. The game lets you drive with many stylish auto-carriages like the one pictured below.Originally posted by Cort Haus
Everyone's talking about the Somme (and I voted for it) but GTHC is winning. Speak up GTHC voters!
Perhaps the most memorable moments come from the outrageous verbal exchanges between the player and victims:
"Stop thief! Stop or I shall ring the metropolitan police you penniless vagabond. Why that villainous man has swindled my motor-carriage!"
Comment
Comment