Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teh Pope sez: Action must be based on firm evidence and not on dubious ideology.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's because you think this pope was a nazi and should not believe everything Asher tells you.

Comment

I don't really care about the German thing. The old pope brought us the "pope-mobile" while all this guy does is troll muslims.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Tolling Muslims dosen't sound too bad.
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

It's alright if that's your thing I guess. It is just too easy to be impressive.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
            It's alright if that's your thing I guess. It is just too easy to be impressive.
            Restored latin mass?
            Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
            The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
            The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
              simple idea
              "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
              "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus

Restored latin mass?
                Like anyone is listening to the priest anyway.

Comment

Working...
                X