No announcement yet.

I'm Going To Stop Using The "F" Word

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got in trouble for using it at work once.

I'm training myself never to use it again. But occasionally I will use it when I'm pissed off.

Comment

I guess it really came to light when I had a buyer from Monterrey in my office for a few days, helping our purchasing. I'd be looking at things, gathering information, see something I couldn't live with, and out would come the "F" word, and others. Then I noticed my boss and a program manager saying it. I knew they didn't when I first got there.
      Then, when I said it to one of our permanent buyers, and she got this look on her face, and I thought, well ****, I better not say **** around the ****ing place anymore.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Swearing is commonplace in my office. Clients and staff.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I'm Going To Stop Using The "F" Word

Yeah, I hate those cheese-eating bastards too.

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I wish I could wean myself off 'Jesus Christ you ****ing mother****er'.
              Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

OK, try "Jesus ****ing Christ, you ****sucker!"
                Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Rarely do such words slip out anymore. After I noticed that my wife would beat me when I said such stuff and I stopped my life has become much less painful.
                  Long time member @ Apolyton
                  Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Spouse abuse
                    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

When people survive strokes, often the only words they can speak are obscenity. I think because swear words have such reinforced neural pathways.

So why go against the flow?
                      Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

We should contend with our primal nature in order to achieve enlightenment.
                        Long time member @ Apolyton
                        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Avalon

So are you saying you're a fudgepacker?
                          LOL i love that word. it was my friend's nickname at one point.

Comment

Comment

i don't know.. i like the word .. esp for shock value.
                              no one expects it to come out of my mouth. =)
                              "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

French?
                                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                                X