Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Have An Idea. Taser Tag.

Low voltage, of course.
    Even better than paintball. You have to have stealth and cunning in order to get in close.
    The winner gets a 48" pizza.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Texas is ****ed up!
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

You're just envious that I thought of it first.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

If the pizza is without cheese, I'm in.

What about a special keyboard that others could remotely taze people when on Poly - if connected with a randomizer that decides wether the target or yourself get zapped, visits to poly could become "interesting"
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

That's another cool idea! WTG, bud. We could set up a theme park type of effort. We're onto something.

Comment

Good idea Black Cat, but how about instead of a randomizer it just targets Sloww?
            Monkey!!!

Comment

You're definitely not part of the design team, Japher.

Comment

bummer
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Well, the randomizer is nessecary - otherwise there would be a very bright light somewhere in Wales when Mobby touches his keyboard. While that would be only fair, it would also take away some of the fun visiting Poly
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

You know they make Tasers that shoot electrodes up to 20 feet or more so it wouldn't have to be so short distance. After all, laser tag is usually played in relatively small darkened rooms. Players would have to wear a suit of relatively thin material so the electrodes penetrate, but the material would have to catch the electrodes and hold them in place at least briefly. I'd suggest instead of reducing the voltage of the electric pulse, reduce the time length of the shock. Just make it brief, require a period of recharging before the Taser can fire again. Then to utilize the "Hulk Rage" experienced by the recipient of the Taser shock, each participant would be given a back-up weapon, a gladius or a mace, with which to retaliate. In this way we would cure all those who think they'd like to taser someone someday.
                    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Why not just incorporate the taser aspect to existing equipment?

Anyone that has played laser tag knows your vest will vibrate when you are hit (and your gun goes "dead" for x number of seconds...). Why not include a taser in the vest set to discharge when you are hit...?
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Dr S just got scary
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

"It's simple to understand. And completely credible, and convincing."
                          - Merkwurkdigliebe

Comment

I can see it now:

Zkribbler: You missed me, idiot!
                            SlowwHand: Then why are you writhing on the ground like a landed trout, jackass!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
                              What about a special keyboard that others could remotely taze people when on Poly - if connected with a randomizer that decides wether the target or yourself get zapped, visits to poly could become "interesting"
                              i would not survive a week
                              Order of the Fly
                              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                              X