• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AAHZ
    i would not survive a week
    QFT

Comment

Hey, trouthead.

I never considered rifles. We could have both, and the wired zappers for the forum. Cater to all.
      We could have zapathons. Award 48" pizzas for different classes. This is taking shape. We're on a roll.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
        Why not just incorporate the taser aspect to existing equipment?

Anyone that has played laser tag knows your vest will vibrate when you are hit (and your gun goes "dead" for x number of seconds...). Why not include a taser in the vest set to discharge when you are hit...?
        I confess that the one time I played laser tag the vibrating vest really annoyed me. It reminded me too much of wearing a pager. I never played laser tag again.
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

I confess that the one time I played laser tag the vibrating vest really annoyed me. It reminded me too much of wearing a pager. I never played laser tag again.
          It's okay to admit you were turned on by the vibration.

Comment

Forget paintball. Taser Tag would definitely separate the men from the boys.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Give me a pm when it's up and running, i'm game for it
              Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

at thread
                "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerus
                  Give me a pm when it's up and running, i'm game for it
                  QFT

Comment

Originally posted by b etor [q=Lazerus]Give me a pm when it's up and running, i'm game for it[/q]

QFT
                    QFMFT
                    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill

QFMFT
                      QFQ
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Now that is over the line Dashi...
                        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
                          Forget paintball. Taser Tag would definitely separate the men from the boys.
                          Do people get extra points if they kill someone or would that be a bad thing??
                          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

I think that would be a bad thing.
                            Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
                              I think that would be a bad thing.
                              yea prolly

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber

Do people get extra points if they kill someone or would that be a bad thing??
                                That would be bad. The idea is to make them jerk around on the ground a bit, not kill them.
                                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X