but is she succeeding?

In me Heart Paddy, she has me..

However, about my head and shoulder, she profously beats me
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

SHES BUSY KEEPING ME STRAIGHT
        You mean without her, you'd be gay?
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

that could be a good way to get more sex. Insist that she has to sleep with you so you stay straight.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

You mean without her, you'd be gay?
            /me snickers at the pin in the grenade, but decides not to pull it
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Ben Kenobi
              cavebear
              kaak
              "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

this hof thing is still going on?
                Yep Dis, Yep indeed

Though Paddy has graciously stepped in a few times and run it- perhaps you missed those times- but they were still legitimate!

~DC.
                -->Visit CGN!
                -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Spec
                  Ben Kenobi
                  Grandpa Troll
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

5 points each:

loinburger
                    molly bloom
                    Arrian

Unfortunately Sava is no longer posting so much, maybe he'd be able to replace loinburger on the list if he was .
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I am all my pts for Blake!
                      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                        Unfortunately Sava is no longer posting so much, maybe he'd be able to replace loinburger on the list if he was .
                        Yeah, if only Sava was a prolific an active poster as loinburger is
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil

24 posts since June 2003! Gramps doesn't let you out much does he?
                          I am the quieter half. Besides, I am too busy keeping him in line, so I have few moments to post and
                          my bark is no ways as loud as his.
                          Smiles,
                          Mrs. Troll
                          GrandpaTroll's bite is louder than his bark, so before approaching, immunization is highly recommended.
                          "We live in the Land of the Free only because of the Brave!"
                          Chocolate is not better than sex, but if you think chocolate is better, please tell me where you buy your chocolate!

Comment

You should be a Warlord in about a year.
                            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Would you PLEASE give others a chance to voice their opinion, Mrs. Troll?

Your gabbiness is overwhelmiing.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                                WesW
                                Hexagonian
                                Dominae

Same old... same old

Good to see Blake will be making it for sure this time, he just had to be a vote short the last time...

Hang on, Dale barely has any votes? What's wrong with you people, the man does more coding than your average IT company, works for Firaxis and isn't getting votes?
                                Just call me the quiet achiever.

Comment

Working...
                                X