Forum Court of Justice (FCJ)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fascist!
    The Santa hats on our smiley are just the beginning of the clero-fascsist conspiracy on poly! Soon mass attendance will be mandatory, Solver will drop the Israeli flag and all commies and prodemocracy activists will be banned. Soon both English and Spanish will be replaced by doublepolyspeak !

That gives me an idea, if you guys don't want to be named the communist party of poly, maybe you should be called the national [edited] part of apolyton or [edited] for short.

Edit: What I meant to say is all hail DanQ and his loyal servants of the people! We owe everything to them!

PS Please don't ban me, I'll have to go to wtf Eventis.
    Last edited by Heraclitus; December 6, 2007, 10:12.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph
      I like the edited poll results.
      OMG!!! Teh propaganda!

*really doesn't give a shlt*

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec

OMG!!! Teh propaganda!

*really doesn't give a shlt*

Spec.
        [Censored m****]
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

[EDITED]?
          "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
          "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
          "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

As everybody knows oldthinkers unbellyfeel Polysoc. I was crimethinking, I didn't understand blackwhite. Fortunatley I've been re-educated and bellyfell poly now, I duckspeak for its moderators. And have decided to voluntarily edit my past crimethoughts into goodthoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus
              As everybody knows oldthinkers unbellyfeel Polysoc. I was crimethinking, I didn't understand blackwhite. Fortunatley I've been re-educated and bellyfell poly now, I duckspeak for its moderators. And have decided to voluntarily edit my past crimethoughts into goodthoughts.
              Ah yes, its all getting clear now.

Spec.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

First case: Sir Ralph vs. the Apolyton community ?

Comment

Originally posted by One of the many
                  First case: Sir Ralph vs. the Apolyton community ?
                  subtitled: former Czarist enemy of the people on trial

Comment

I have a feeling this is what usually happens on poly...

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus
                      subtitled: former Czarist enemy of the people on trial
                      Czarist???

Long live His Majesty The Kaiser!
                      Attached Files

Comment

This is outta control...

1) As already stated 'Poly is NOT a democracy/Communism/ any other crap like that.

2)This is NOT and NEVER will be like (THANK GOD) WTF is Eventis. Gee how is their post count/hour ratio holding up anyways?

3) most importantly I AM THE DL AROUND HERE! ALL OTHERS ARE WANNA-BE FAKERS. I set the standard to which all other DL's strive.

OK close this thread now please. AAHZ has spoken.

piece™
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Err...what do the extra letters in your name mean? AH-> AAHZ?

I secretly wish I was cool enough to be on Eventis.
                          "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                          "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                          "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

i was cool enough to LEAVE eventis
                            Order of the Fly
                            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ
                              3) most importantly I AM THE DL AROUND HERE! ALL OTHERS ARE WANNA-BE FAKERS. I set the standard to which all other DL's strive.
                              I'm sorry to break the news to you, that there are many other "DL"s around who are/were longer on than you.

In particular, I know at least one who is active since 2002 and still posting. He wasn't content with his username back then and didn't know that he can change it by PMing the mods, so he just opened a new account.

The on-topic fora are crawling with people who open new accounts just because they don't remember their passwords and have another email. Just have a closer look at the birthday lists, some days you have 2 or even 3 variants of the same name with the same birthday.

Of course, the others are just gamers and not publicity/attention whores, so their "DL" presence goes pretty silent and unnoticed. Just like yours 2004-2007. The mods are after disruptive DLs, for all others they don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                                The video may avatar is from

Comment

Working...
                                X