No announcement yet.

HB Finland!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, 4.3gb for Tuntematon sotilas. Hope it has English subtitles.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

HB!
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Oerdin, be sure to take the one that was made in 1955.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Those blokes in the original seem a bit too old for fresh troops, straight from boot camp... In that regard, I seem to recall the Molberg one being better. And Koskela was def better... Without the theatrical deaths of grasping your chest and uttering few final words. I should watch it again, though. Been a while. Still think Parikka's Talvisota is better than either of them.

I wonder what they play in the reception thingy? Sounds like Sibelius, would love to see a, what they call it, a list, tenure or something...
          I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Poor Norway .

Comment

With Canada gone from map no one notices missing pixels on Norway

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                Oerdin, be sure to take the one that was made in 1955.
                I liked the 1985 one also

Olli Saarelas 'Rukajärven Tie' is pretty good as well. Not to mention 'Lunastus' (about the civil war)
                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                  Nice to see some Finns still remember "Evil, evil Finland".
                  How can they forget something that is instinctually programmed?
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I took my first ever guerrilla poop in the woods of Upinniemi yesterday in order to honour Finland's 90 years of independence

Comment

And we're still waiting for the glorious return of ottok.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                      X