Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today I was strong

Yes, it's true.

I got my new bed (!!!!!!!! AWESOME BIG BED, been looking to get it for a long time but it's expensive, the one I've been looking to get, but I got it half the price because it was one they have in store as a model), so anyway, I it was like "we'll take it apart so it can be lifted". OK. But then at one point I decided it's enough and said I'll take it from here and they were like no, it's too heavy, it just looks lighter.

What fools they were. Don't they know who I am? I took that baby airborn and carried it. It was easy. I must admit that I had to struggle not to go "PFff PFFfefe NNGGGGGG", because I had to keep my cool face on. They were impressed. I wasn't. I knew I can throw people and things if needed, because I'm a freak.

So today I was strong. What about you?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Sometimes I put extra books that I don't plan on reading into my laptop bag just so that it looks more full. It makes it heavier, but I can handle it. I know where you're coming from, man.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Today I have had two promising job leads, offering a glimmer of hope that the wolf at the door isn't going to get me after all. All this, and yesterday the prospect was raised of a bit of work from an old source.

Maybe this christmas is not going to be the worst ever, after all.

Comment

I was strong last week when I had stand up sex for 15 minutes. But then we went back to bed sex after that.

Spec.
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
            I was strong last week when I had stand up sex for 15 minutes. But then we went back to bed sex after that.

Spec.
            Was she/he standing up as well or only you were standing and holding the other person.
            Quendelie axan!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Og

Was she/he standing up as well or only you were standing and holding the other person.
              Standing and holding my gf, of course. Otherwise, there is no challenge to gloat about.

Spec.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

If she isn't obese, it doesn't count! But if she's obese... you are strong.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Were you Army Strong?
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

No. Armies win and lose. I never lose.
                    In da butt.

Comment

I won't ask.
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Yesterday I was strong.
                        Then I showered.

Comment

Haha typical finnish, not making the UNNNGGF noise when doing something heavy. Maybe it's more like a combination of a man thing and a finnish poker face thing, making it a double taboo.
                          It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

No emotion shall be shown. It is a sign of weakness. Plus, if you start struggling, it requires someone else to react. Why woudl you want to invoke reaction with others, it makes everyone uncomfortable. No struggling aloud.
                            In da butt.

Comment

Now I have news of an interview next week. I'm feeling stronger by the hour.

Comment

Working...
                              X