Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could Tazer anyone at all who would you choose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Japher

What I'd do to them is certainly not correctly described as "tazing"
    Blah

Comment

Pretty much anyone religious who gets offended by every little thing, no matter if it's a drawing or just a few words or whatever
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Politicians. Each and every one of them.

I'm going to need some serious re-chargeable batteries.
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Adagio
          Pretty much anyone religious who gets offended by every little thing, no matter if it's a drawing or just a few words or whatever
          I can't believe you'd only taze religious people. That's discrimination. You're going to hell when you die.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Where did I say "only" ? That's just those who has a higher priority

Comment

Dinodoc.

Maybe it would make him wake up and smell the bs.

Spec.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Adagio
                Where did I say "only" ? That's just those who has a higher priority
                Inferred through the omission of others.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Well... I could have said "Everybody except me, with religious nutjobs as highest priority"... happy now?

Comment

Anybody? No questions asked? No reports?

People who drive in the left lane when there is no one in the right lane.
                    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Ooh, I may have to back the trigger-happy cop on this one...

-Arrian
                      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

That's it!

I'm tazing everyone in the intelligence community!

And their families for being related to them!

And their pets for not knowing any better!

ZZAAPP!!
                        ..there are known ‘knowns’ There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. ~~Donald Rumsfeld

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth
                          Politicians. Each and every one of them.

I'm going to need some serious re-chargeable batteries.
                          QFTasering

Also people who make commercials that annoy me: like that Old Spice commercial with the women saying "ahoy," the commercial where they avoid saying "penis," and that Jeep one with the singing animals.

And people who drive much more slowly than the speed limit allows. I don't care if there's a little bit of snow - there better be a few inches covering the road completely before you start driving like wusses!

I'm sure there are others who will be tasered at a time and place of my choosing.
                          Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                          Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                          One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

If historical characters are allowed, I would tase Gandhi and Hitler and put it on Youtube.

For fictional characters, none special, I would rather give the taser to Gandalf. Then I would lean back, grab some popcorn and watch him zap Pippin
                            The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Working...
                            X