Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
    Im on Vicodin, so you know, I keep on thjinking Im all that

Heck, Ill be the first to tell ta, Im more than blessed by her, she is all I want and need...

Of course, should a lil ole trip come up, who knows
    Sweeite, if you should go on that trip with someone like her, then yuo would deserve bragging rights on that one. Heck, I would even shake your hand.
    GrandpaTroll's bite is louder than his bark, so before approaching, immunization is highly recommended.
    "We live in the Land of the Free only because of the Brave!"
    Chocolate is not better than sex, but if you think chocolate is better, please tell me where you buy your chocolate!

Comment

what the hell is this thread about?

and isn't that nightie in that pic a little too see-thru? Good thing she shaves.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsTroll

Help me out here, what is a AE? I would ask Grandpa Troll, but there is no telling what he would lead me to believe. I remain some what leary of his fables from time to time.
        It means I think you aren't really Mrs Troll and are actually someone playing an extremely funny joke by pretending to be Mrs. Troll.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

There's the story of the old hunting dog that used to chase the hot red sports car down the street. Everyone laughed at the old dog because they knew, even if he caught it, he wouldn't be able to drive it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
            There's the story of the old hunting dog that used to chase the hot red sports car down the street. Everyone laughed at the old dog because they knew, even if he caught it, he wouldn't be able to drive it.
            But at the age of the old dog, merely catching it was a victory in and of itself

My sweetie tells me if she dies, and I win a lotto, she wants me to go have at two 18 years old sweeties

Now to clarify, I am not nearly the man I used to be, but would simply tell those two twins, your not here for me to satisfy you because i cant, but for 5 minutes, you'll satisfy the hell out of me
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Hell, if I could I'd take time off and go to the Virgin Islands if the flight only cost $69. I can get to Vegas for $40 and they have flights from there.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

It means I think you aren't really Mrs Troll and are actually someone playing an extremely funny joke by pretending to be Mrs. Troll.
                No she is my sweetiheart

She only posts on rare occassions

we are set up with three pc's on a network

so no she is not a DL or not a ficticious person

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                  what the hell is this thread about?

and isn't that nightie in that pic a little too see-thru? Good thing she shaves.
                  Dis, im kinda outta of it on Vicodin

But basically a play on words about MILF=Mothers Id like to Fornicate and the Airlines MILF=More islands less fare

and the price was starting at 69 dollars and that is a play because when two lovers get together and do oral on one another it resembles a 6 9 position, your head faces their toe and vice versa

ok, is their anything else I can explain while I am still a little coherent, cause these vicodin are easing some pain but making me loopy as heck..yee haw momma fokker

Comment

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

People high on medication posting.
                      Last edited by Heraclitus; December 3, 2007, 11:56.
                      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

The OP isn't funny, but the idea of GT on drugs is rather amusing.
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I'm not surprised your wife doesn't want you getting involved with the Moro Islamic Liberation Front.

I know in the past you've fought your wars and taken the battle to the enemy with a machete in your teeth, but at your age you should be thinking about taking it more quietly. Maybe just start a low-intensity guerrilla conflict. Or perhaps cozy up to a superpower patron and induce a police action in a client state.

And count yourself lucky your woman cares enough about you to protest at your choice of partisan warfare group. She's only being cruel to be kind, Gramps!
                          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                            Are you MAD?! Don't draw attention to that! Let's all enjoy it while we can!
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                            X