Coup in Manila

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lancer
    They have juicy steaks sizzling on the bbq...
    Bastard.

The temp dropped to 0 C here today.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Well, at least YOUR slushy drinks don't melt. Such are the hardships we here endure.
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Nope they don't melt. They should stay frozen for the next 5 or 6 months now.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

So have a bit of sympathy for our sufferings here in the tropics.

Comment

Have you ever tried to drink a frozen slushy?

Comment

Perhaps back in Jersey, before the dawn of reason. You lick those, yes?

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

I love the Philippines, but Jollibee has to be the worst fast food place in the galaxy! --Oh, were you guys talking about something important? Carry on.
                You'd think that, sure. But...

The same company operates a chain of fast food joints here in Singapore called Jollibean. As in soybean. As in vegetarian fast food, from the people who brought you Jollibee.

I'm willing to live in Kabul for a year. I'm not willing to eat at Jollibean.
                "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

You are spot on as usual Rufus, the peso has continued its slow rise against the dollar.

Oh, and give Jollibee a break, the kids all love those big bees. In Singapore do they have big beans in front?

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly
                    I'm willing to live in Kabul for a year. I'm not willing to eat at Jollibean.
                    How big are the napkins? Jollibee's napkins iirc were about two inches square.

Comment

Working...
                    X