In my opinion this is just murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In my opinion this is just murder.

I hope this redneck piece of trash gets life. Here's a 9/11 call from Texas where a guy calls to report two black men are robbing his neighbor's house where no one is home. It is not his house and police are on their way. The operator tries to talk the man out of it but the man decides to go outside and kill both of the unarmed robbers even though the police are telling him not to and that the police can handle it.

A man has a right to defend himself if his life is in danger but when it is not in danger, when the police are just seconds away, when it is not his house being burglarized, and when the crooks are unarmed then it is simply murder.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Re: In my opinion this is just murder.

Originally posted by Oerdin
    I hope this redneck piece of trash gets life. Here's a 9/11 call from Texas where a guy calls to report two black men are robbing his neighbor's house where no one is home.
    bolded for clarity on the issue
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Re: Re: In my opinion this is just murder.

Originally posted by AAHZ

bolded for clarity on the issue
      I'm unclear on the issue. What are you implying about his post?

As for murder, yes it is. Does Oerdin think anyone will defend the guy? Though it is Texas, they have rather liberal killin' laws. . But seeing it appears the guy was shot in the street, that is a big no-no.

Comment

k.

I have lived with a hardcore redneck from, erm, Tennessee I believe. I know their issue with blacks not to mention blacks that rob. He told me that if anybody robbed his house he would blow them away with a shotgun. He constantly made racist remarks about blacks.

This was a race-crime.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Here's a 9/11 call from Texas

I wish people would stop making those and just move on already.

Comment

k.

I have lived with a hardcore redneck from, erm, Tennessee I believe. I know their issue with blacks not to mention blacks that rob. He told me that if anybody robbed his house he would blow them away with a shotgun. He constantly made racist remarks about blacks.

This was a race-crime.
            race crime

I see you are brushing up on your forum trolling tactics again.

Race crimes are the biggest crock of ****.

Let us pretend they exist. The punishment is supposed to be more severe to deter race crime. Liberals claim race crimes exist. Yet they also are against the death penalty saying the punishment doesn't deter crime. So you can't have it both ways liberals. Punishment either deters crime or it doesn't.

Creating crimes based on race just opens up more racism/hatred.

Comment

What's so bad about taking the law into his own hands? Let's all do it!
              Blah

Comment

I say shooting burglars is . Of course, cutting off one of their hands serves as a better warning to other would-be criminals, but hey, if they were getting into the man's own house and he shot them you all would be approving of this. What's the difference? He just did his neighbour a favour. Except he'll probably need to wash the blood off his stereo. But at least he still has it.
                Graffiti in a public toilet
                Do not require skill or wit
                Among the **** we all are poets
                Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

blacks that rob
                  I have a problem with blacks that rob as well. Does anyone here not have a problem with blacks that rob.

In any case, this is murder. Obviously if he had time to observe the robbery in progress, call the police, have a lengthy conversation with them, and get his gun and approach from a property away he had ample time to assess the threat as not life threatening.
                  "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

it certainly seems like murder to me, given the time he had to think about it and the fact he had a conversation with a police operator about it beforehand.

i have no sympathy with the 'victims' however. you rob someone's house, you get shot, oh well - not something i'll be losing any sleep over.
                    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Piss off, Oerdin. You making generalities because of one person's actions is crap. Typical. FU.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Re: Re: Re: In my opinion this is just murder.

Originally posted by Dis

Does Oerdin think anyone will defend the guy?
                        There is always a gun nut idiot out there some where.

Comment

k.

This was a race-crime.
                          You certainly picked a poor (and unrepresentative) example of a Tennessean.
                          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                            Piss off, Oerdin. You making generalities because of one person's actions is crap. Typical. FU.
                            The red neck name hit a soft spot?

Comment

No, you being an ignorant dickhead did. Instead of criticizing the actions of one person, which would have been correct, you run your big mouth.

Keep thumping your chest, ignorantass.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X