Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and that they don't fight with their family too much.

I'm roasting a turkey, baking dressing, and making gravy. Neighbors are bring a honey glazed ham, green bean casserole, assorted pies, salad, mashed potatoes, yams, and rolls. We'll be about 16 in all today. Watch some football, drink some beer, and give thanks to a great year.
    Monkey!!!

Turkey, Ham, Dressing, Pea Salad, Sweet Potato Casserole, Green Bean Casserole, Mashed Potatos, Cranberry Sauce, Deviled Eggs, rolls, pumpkin, apple, and cherry pies.

Wife's family is in (they come every Thanksgiving), and it looks to be football, beer, and thanks here as well!

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!!
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Go Lions!!!
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

We don't have that here in Krautland I'm sure it's Bush's fault.

Happy Thanksgiving to you guys anyway
        Blah

Comment

Turkey killers....

Spec.
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Hey, the President pardons one of them.
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
                Hey, the President pardons one of them.
                But just look how cute it is!!

Spec.
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Best part of Thanksgiving is that Canadians working in the US financial sector get paid to do nothing for a day.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                    Best part of Thanksgiving is that Canadians working in the US financial sector get paid to do nothing for a day.

But the day is awfully long...

Spec.

Comment

This is why we play foosball, Guitar Hero, and go out on the corporate dime.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

HB Thanksgiving

- and HB Slowwy too!

Comment

i looooooooooooove food [[turkey, pies, potatoes]], but not my family. today will suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                            This is why we play foosball, Guitar Hero, and go out on the corporate dime.
                            Going out on the Corporate dime.
                            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I'm supposed to be making the turkey and the damn thing is still half frozen. I've had it in my refrigerator defrosting for three days!

On top of that I'm having trouble shelling the roasted chestnuts.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X