Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You have been banned for the following reason: Being unfunny.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cort Haus
    I'm surprised you need company on a walk though, Jon. Don't you have God to keep you company?
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• A guy at work ran a hundred mile marathon a couple of weeks ago. Had 24 hours to do it. I think he did it in 21.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• just running? blehhhh.
        there is some competition an hour from here where they have 24 hours to run a lot, swim 2 miles, navigate, and i think there is other stuff too but idk. wayyyy too intense for me.

Comment

• Can you define "a lot" ? And navigate what?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Events
            Running - The 13.1 mile course starts at the YMCA in Warren, Pennsylvania and leads you along the Allegheny River.
            Biking - This 20 mile ride consists of non-technical mountain bike trail and National Forest roads. Look out for wild turkeys and White Tail deer.
            Swimming - The next leg will give you a chance to cool off during the 2.2 mile swim. Swim fins and resting will be permitted. All teams must have a safety canoe accompanying them.
            Orienteering - Time for a trek on foot through Cornplanter Country. Well marked points will be located over a rugged 6+ mile course.
            Running - Back on foot for a short 4.5 mile run along side the Kinzua Reservoir.
            Canoeing - This paddle is 8 miles down the Allegheny River and back into Warren. Each team must supply their own canoe.

There are three divisions: Solo(contact Thad for details), two person complete Tango Teams, and Relay Teams(up to six people, pairs required for some legs). *All racers must be at least 16 years old.

Comment

• it seemed like more when my friend was telling me about it. LOL. he did it.

http://www.kinzuacountrytango.com/ btw

Comment

Working...
              X