No announcement yet.

This could put US to a grinding halt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

snoopy, good call. I actually was thinking he is Mexican when I was reading this thread, however, he is of course not Mexican. Had to actaully check it up and it was Venezuela. Still, Chavez is a punk.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

German media says Chavez also annoyed the Saudis by mentioning Jesus and crossing himself during his speech
      Blah

Comment

The US loves high oil prices. Exxon and the rest of the pigs do anyway. Also, there is no reason to increase oil production when the bottleneck is refineries.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
          snoopy, good call. I actually was thinking he is Mexican when I was reading this thread, however, he is of course not Mexican. Had to actaully check it up and it was Venezuela. Still, Chavez is a punk.
          I feel better as an American now, not knowing what goes on in the Old World.
          Last edited by Kidlicious; November 18, 2007, 09:18.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
            I have no idea what you are talking about. Seriously.
            You've never seen a Charlie Brown TV special? Whenever kids talk to adults, it sounds normal, but the (offscreen) adult reply is incomprehensible to the viewers. It sounds like someone playing a muffled trumpet, "wah-wah-wah-wah-waaaahhh."
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
              It sounds like someone playing a muffled trumpet, "wah-wah-wah-wah-waaaahhh."
              Much like drive-thru speakers.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I could be wrong but Charlie Brown came before drive-thru speakers. Food for thought.

Comment

You would be wrong (by about a decade) but it doesn't matter.
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Oh well, there's always bananas.

Comment

I've often had the Charlie Brown thought in a drive thru. It is impossible to understand them sometimes.

I should start a thread to rant about crappy drive thru's.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
                        I've often had the Charlie Brown thought in a drive thru. It is impossible to understand them sometimes.

I should start a thread to rant about crappy drive thru's.
                        I wonder if you listened to a Charlie Brown adult thru drive thru speakers.....
                        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                          Chavez and Ahmadinejad both need oil prices to stay high.
                          Are they really that high once you take the free fall of the dollar into account?
                          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO

I think you've figured it out.

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO

Maybe in bazaro world.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                                Chavez getting schooled by the king of spain.
                                It's now a ringtone hit in Spain
                                Blah

Comment

Working...
                                X