• Time
  • Show
Clear All

mmmmmm

banana's are communist, me eat them

Monkey!!!

Comment

Hey gramps, you should use those decorations for your 60th birthday
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
        Hey gramps, you should use those decorations for your 60th birthday
        indeed
        if i eat cat fud too
        Attached Files
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Eat Mor Chiken!

Monkey!!!

Comment

You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Lame!

Cat's don't use apostrophes!
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
                There you go again.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                  Only fools play Civilization, CivII was good, but after that? I'd rather mutilate my face with sandpaper. Not only are the games painfully horrible, they also count for what I'd call "everything that is wrong in this world". Except for CivII, that is acceptable. The rest is an insult and blasphemy. I would not even download the others for free.
                  Have to disagree. Civ2 is horrible. I was actually thinking what it would be like to go back to this game. I shudder at the thought. It was amazing for its time, but is so outdated today.

I remember stupid crap like not being able to move a ship outside my city radius or that city would go into civil disorder.

horrible, horrible.

Comment

CIV+Warlords

BtS

Comment

you don't like BTS? I'm enjoying it so far. Sometimes it seems a bit cluttered, but it's nice having more units to fill in some obvious gaps.

Comment

I love the AI in it. I just think Alex and Jon ****ed up by putting espionage into the game in it's current implementation. I dislike the increased settler costs for later era starts (****s up MP good and proper by making IMP the only good trait). And attacking a competant player before ren is impossible due to cats not being able to kill.

Comment

I was on the beta team. I know exactly what happened behind the curtains. And there is no way in hell I'll help Firaxis until they give decent resources to MP testing.

Comment

[/RANT]

Comment

Working...
                            X