Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off Topic isn't the only Poly forum

Honest, it isn't.

Okay, most of us knew about the Apolyton/Community Forum and I remember posting years ago in a Civ forum of some kind but who plays Civ anymore? Of course there are the constant rumours swirling of History and Tech subforums but I have yet to venture to such places myself and consider them mere legends. The "Lost Tribes" so to speak. Maybe someday I will find them, or better yet they will make their way home to OT.

Anyway, long story short, I was returning from the Community forum when I ended up in some place called Stories and Diplomacy. One thread. And it was Topped! Now I don't know what goes on in that one thread but imagine my surprise and finding anything outside of OT.

What's my point? I don't have one.

Discuss.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

yeah and some of us are actually famous in the CIV forums too! Trolling n00bs, spamming, throwing our weight around...

freaking great
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

There you go again.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

im AAHZ what do you expect.
        Order of the Fly

Comment

Only fools play Civilization, CivII was good, but after that? I'd rather mutilate my face with sandpaper. Not only are the games painfully horrible, they also count for what I'd call "everything that is wrong in this world". Except for CivII, that is acceptable. The rest is an insult and blasphemy. I would not even download the others for free.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Polycast in Community forum
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ
              im AAHZ what do you expect.
              I'm trying to invite serious discussion of my non-topic and you want to start the "AAHZ is (was) Great" chants.

Comment

sorry

k, um, I like Civ
                Order of the Fly

Comment

So why is it necessary to "Top" a thread in a forum with only one thread? I know it's friday and I'll confess to starting my weekend somewhat early but... what am I missing?

Comment

Life.
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Well geez.

Besides that.

Comment

Afterlife.
                        In da butt.

Comment

if it wasnt topped it would vanish in a week due to non activity... i think.

OTOH I have a thread in the Apolyton University that is still there after like 5 months of non-activity.
                          Order of the Fly

Comment

Apolyton University? What's that?

Comment

its a sub-forum of Civ General...

and i was wrong my thread is finally gone. so i was right the first time.
                              Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
                              X