• Time
  • Show
Clear All

OIC
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
      LS can't be pcr'ed. It'd make him very depressed and he start spamming the boards even more. please don;t do it markos
      Should we refer to you as Mr. Pot or Mr. Kettle?
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I never spam
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Adagio
          A quick search for the price here in Denmark revealed $1221 for 8 years

No wonder you never see any around
          I think in Finland vanity plates are something like 3000 euros, but no time limit. And you only have three letters and one to three numbers to work with.
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil

Should we refer to you as Mr. Pot or Mr. Kettle?
            ssh. But Mr Pot. LS got the Deity before me, nevermind the amount fo tuberskis' I've pulled this year.
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Actually, if LS got pcr'd atleast I could nice conversations with him.
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

RX7-FTW

Spec.
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia

I think in Finland vanity plates are something like 3000 euros, but no time limit. And you only have three letters and one to three numbers to work with.
                  Damn. Why does Europe hate freedom so much?
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

We get 5 letters and 2 numbers

Comment

How much?

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

depends on the plate, can vary from about a £100 for 3 years up to anything IIRC.

Comment

When I lived in Fayetteville, North Carolina I had plates that read: HAYMOUNT ... since I lived in the historic neighborhood of Haymont (originally spelled Haymount) at the time.

Now that I'm living in San Francisco, I have permanent handicap plates on my car (disabled veteran) - and I can not have vanity AND handicap plates (it's one or the other, and I would rather not have to constantly remember to hang up a handicap placard).
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
                            depends on the plate, can vary from about a £100 for 3 years up to anything IIRC.
                            Ok, that is reasonable. The UK is off the hook, just the rest of Europe hates freedom.

Comment

Working...
                            X