What's your favorite pie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
    It's all about the crust. Cakes don't have teh crust!

I've lived a charmed life in that my grandmother, mother, and wife are all exceptional makers of nice, flaky pie crust. Mmmmm.....
    Amen, same here. although Mom and Grandmother arenow at home with Christ, my Mother-In-Law, whom I love dearly and my wife are both exceptional cooks!!

All i gotta do is ask for a pie and Its mine

Come thanksgiving, I shall indeed have plenty of Pumpkin Pie
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Proto Indo-European
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
        Proto Indo-European
        Oh Great and awesome LordShiva, would thou biddest this iggorant wretch a time of translation..

i.e.WTF LS?

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

Oh Great and awesome LordShiva, would thou biddest this iggorant wretch a time of translation..

i.e.WTF LS?
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Oh and tonights entertainment brought to you by Vicodin..legally and smooth..

On road to recovery from surgery

and a bit of Tramadol to boot
            Attached Files

Comment

Well, I use Pi-R-Squared on almost a daily basis in figuring volumes.

Not right now mind ya, but most daze

Comment

Four'N Twenty pies.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Chicken and Leek pie is my personal favourite, followed by Steak and Kidney.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                  X