What's your favorite pie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wittlich
    Pssst Sloww ... there wasn't a poll for the thread to begin with.
    Gee, Wittlich. Thanks for pointing that out to me.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Pumpkin and chocolate cream.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Steak & Cheese
        Black Pepper Steak
        Potato Top
        I also used to buy this Pizza flavoured Pie, that was pure heaven, but the bakery stopped making them. I hate when that happens.
        Last edited by FrostyBoy; November 6, 2007, 00:40.
        be free

Comment

Pumpkin! And cheesecake, but I'm not sure if that counts as pie even though it's more like pie than cake by every way I can think of.

Blueberry, blackberry are good but not competition for pumpkin. Sweet potato is a poor substitute.
          (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
          (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
          (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by FrostyBoy
            Pizza flavoured Pie,
            I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

My aunt's chocolate cream pie is like eating hot fudge with merainge. I do love a good coconut cream pie to. Down here in the South we make what's called Buttermilk pie or Mississippi Chess pie, it's so good it'll make you want to slap the whomp doo doo out of somone
              Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
              Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
              Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
              You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Dutch Apple.
                B♭3

Comment

Who ate all the pies?

Comment

I once had pickle pie at some little hole in the wall about a half a days journey into Utah from Lake Powell... It was really good, so were the scones. I'd highly recommend that place to anyone planning a trip through nowhere.
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

22/7

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
                        22/7

triple berry pie from mason farms is sooooo delicious with vanilla ice cream. OMG.

pumpkin and apple are very good too.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                          Clearly, these posters have never had a good fresh peach pie.
                          I've bought some bakery-made peach pie and it still tastes better than most of the stuff people have mentioned on this thread :l
                          This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Steak and Ale pie is ****ing awesome.
                            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

It's all about the crust. Cakes don't have teh crust!

I've lived a charmed life in that my grandmother, mother, and wife are all exceptional makers of nice, flaky pie crust. Mmmmm.....
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Pumpkin Pie with Cool Whip on top

Deep Dish Apple Pie with Vanilla Ice Cream on top

Chocolate Cream Pie (NOT Merangue!! )

Lemon Pie with Cool Whip

Blueberry Pie with Vanilla Ice Cream
                                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                                X