No announcement yet.

Do you think you rule or suck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suck, but not in everything, and there are some who suck more.
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Comment

Why is it comforting to us that there are people worse off? It just doesn't make sense that the suffering of others brings solice, particularly when it changes our lot in life not a bit.
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

it actually does matter if You suck or suck the most
        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
        Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
          Why is it comforting to us that there are people worse off? It just doesn't make sense that the suffering of others brings solice, particularly when it changes our lot in life not a bit.
          I guess this is because we are social animals. It is comforting to know that you are not the weakest in the group.

And on topic I generally rule. But I don't advertise that aggressively. I hate aggressive marketing and that includes boasting.
          Quendelie axan!

Comment

Attached Files
            "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
            —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
              it actually does matter if You suck or suck the most

Comment

That was a decent reply.

Comment

It's a communist plot to deny human desires and freedom.

You ask "why do I make so little when I work so hard?", state taking all your profits, then they say, "well, at least you didn't die of hunger today, like they do in other countries". And then you are too embarrased to ask for that extra piece of bread, and the fat state official gets to wipe his ass on it, he will prolly then feed it to hungry people in his building by force, as he is reading his little red book and inserting the nipple twisters on.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I wonder why I get paid so much actually, but that's only because here in the Phils I pay people less than $5 a day, and I apply the nipple twisters. In the US I get much more than that per hour, but have the nipple twisters applied to me. Life.

Comment

Do I rule or do I suck? Well here I'm your average Joe, the middle in everything. Whichof course means that in Finland I would be a member of the ruling class

Comment

after further analysis I have determined I rule, and the rest of the world just hasn't realized this yet. I know that makes me stuck up and arrogant, I'll find a way to live with it.

Comment

Dis, But you do rule, so at least a small part of the world (perhaps the most important part) also knows it.
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                            Besides, the "I rock!" thing is always suspect as self-delusion.
                            Excellent article

Comment

Working...
                            X