No announcement yet.

Teh abstract concept of "LordShiva," and what it means to your life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks, Nugog. I used to live in Balsall Heath, South Birmingham where the 'Balti' dish was invented. I can't eat it myself as coriander (cilantro) makes me explode. It's because something of a national dish (although the English Breakfast takes that spot for me).

Comment

• Originally posted by Spec
      Oh, trust me, I cant spoil it real good.

Spec.
      hm... getting my camera and taking off my trousers...
      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
      Middle East!

Comment

• Coriander
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• LS
          Middle East!

Comment

• qft
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

• Isn't Shiva the god of destruction?
              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• There is an impostor god going by that name as well, yes

Comment

• I watched a program about India and it was said there Shiva is considered (at least in some region) teh god of fertility and stuff. They make big phallus-like stones (short but thick, though), and smear it with stuff. Or put flowers on it. I don't remember.
                  Middle East!

Comment

• Shiva. I want to go to India. What are You going to do about it?
                    Middle East!

Comment

• I watched Michael Clayton yesterday and couldn't get over how good it was.

They must have had help from you, LordShiva. They kept mentioning your name...
                      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• Originally posted by Heresson
                        Shiva. I want to go to India. What are You going to do about it?
                        I can give you advice and stuff. I'll also ask aneeshm to let you stay with him

Comment

• Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
                          They must have had help from you, LordShiva. They kept mentioning your name...
                          People mention my name all teh time, for various reasons

As far as I can remember, I didn't help Michael Clayton. They may just have drawn inspiration from my awesomeness. So I guess I might've helped them indirectly

Comment

• Or maybe teh movie was good because they kept mentioning my name

Comment

• Almighty Shiva,

Why do you want to stop drinking?
                              bleh

Comment

• DP
                                bleh

Comment

Working...
                                X