No announcement yet.

Teh abstract concept of "LordShiva," and what it means to your life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone that struggles to comprehend them needs to have a + something.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

at what point did you learn the Hebrew meanings of "Shiva/sheva"?

How much do you reckon you owe me in royalties for the use of "lord"?

Did you ever read the "was Theoden, lord of the mark, a king?" thread, as far as threads announcing title changes go?

Congrats, mazel tov!
      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

LOTM sighting!

Comment

Those are rare?

Comment

Ooh lots of questionsv

I'ma little drunk right now, but I promsie to answer them all tomorrow when I get in to work.
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
              Those are rare?
              Not rare-rare. It just seems a few weeks since I saw him post. OTOH, it might just be a few days and I'm spending too much time here.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                Who's your favourite posters, and why?
                Hard to decide, but after much work and deliberation, I made a list of my favourite posters, in alphabetical order.
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber
                  Oh mighty LS how many of your 10,000+ posts would you estimate contained only emoticons or less than 5 words ( including any variations of the phrase ' The poll is invalid')
                  I'd estimate a significant percentage, perhaps around 15%. I find that short posts, especially smiley-only ones, are among teh most expressive, nuanced, and profound. As such, there will be many, many more.

Especially if we eventually get:
                  -frog
                  -vomit
                  -better crying
                  smilies.

Comment

oh noes!

i made teh fatal mistake of clicking a Shiva-Link!!
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I'm on LordShivas favourite poster list.
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
                        O LS, since you're a deity now, can we send you prayers, for a better crying smiley for example?
                        All prayers are welcome, especially for:
                        -frog
                        -vomit
                        -better crying
                        smilies.

Originally posted by BeBro
                        Also, are you a rather nice deity who brings more spam etc. or one of those "I flame my enemies on teh net!" etc. annoying gods?
                        I am a very complex deity. I can be very benevolent - I never spam, as you all know, but I will bestow upon teh mortals all sorts of pleasant things as birthday threads, Happy Putins, babe threads, Mauritanian artifacts and news, YouTube videos, etc.

However, I'd advise you to stay on my good side always. I can be vengeful and full of wrath. Such sacrilegious acts as posting invalid polls, using improper spelling and grammar, and mis-punctuating smiley-containing sentences will not go unpunished. I am also deliberating whether to add a commandment against threads without message icons

Comment

What is the best Indian restaurant (that isn't too expensive) in the area?

And what are some good dishes to order there?

And who are some hot single girls I could order there with?
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                            Q: Is your insistent usage of "teh" based on anything other than pretense and personal preference? If so, please share your reason(s) for this behavior.
                            My usage of teh has gone through teh following phases:

Phase 1: Good natured mockery of l33t-speak.
                            Phase 2: Sadistic glee at certain posters' displeasure with consistent usage of teh word.
                            Phase 3: Incorporation into teh stable of things that are uniquely "LS" and that differentiate and identify me on teh forum.

Still in teh works are:

Phase 4: ...
                            Phase 5: Profit!

Re: Cort, I will admit that Winston was one of many involved in Phase 2. I seem to have chased him away, and for that, I am sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
                              Lordshivaism is the ultimate aim of spamhood, and I am it's chief acolyte...
                              Considering that you out-Tuberskied Tuberski, I should be worried

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark
                                at what point did you learn the Hebrew meanings of "Shiva/sheva"?
                                I must confess that I never did learn teh Hebrew meaning of these words :sadno: I do know that they exist, however, along with "yeshiva," which I think means some sort of school. I'm not sure when I came across them. It may have been when I read Leon Uris' Exodus in middle school.

How much do you reckon you owe me in royalties for the use of "lord"?
                                By my calculations, I owe approximately $0.00, as I do not use "lord." If you can find people who do, however, I will tell you, from my experience in dealing with both Lords Avalon and Noobclear, that there is money to be made in teh business

Did you ever read the "was Theoden, lord of the mark, a king?" thread, as far as threads announcing title changes go?
                                Alas, no. But if you were to link to it, I would take time out of my deity-schedule to peruse it.

Comment

Working...
                                X