I just had a dream...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, my hero...

I dont live to work, I work to live. You should tell him that.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

He'd probably tell you something about raising three kids and inheriting a massively indebted business from his father.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'd probably ask him why he accepted the business and on top of that, made 3 kids.

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec

I dont live to work, I work to live.
          That's me. I'll take time over money any day. I just need enough to survive. I like my work (most days) but I enjoy my leisure more.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
            I'd probably ask him why he accepted the business and on top of that, made 3 kids.

Spec.
            Because he foolishly thought he could save the business...

and...

Because he only wanted two kids, but his wife persuaded him that they should have me.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
              Okay Poly. Lorizael doesn't go back to work until November 5th. What's he supposed to do with all that vacation time?
              WhyTF are you at home? Travel somewhere.
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael

Because he foolishly thought he could save the business...

and...

Because he only wanted two kids, but his wife persuaded him that they should have me.
                His problem, not yours, so why should you care what he thinks when YOU take a vacation?

Maybe your mom wanted you to compensate for the other 2.

Spec.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                  WhyTF are you at home? Travel somewhere.
                  I might visit a friend in Boston later in the week, but I've no plans until then.

Comment

Working...
                  X