This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think you're Ming when he's drunk.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• seriously, havent yall figured ANYTHING out yet about why we can do this here? AAHZ threads?

I am next to STAFF around here, boys and girls, i just choose NOT to be one as it would tie my hands even more than they are now...
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
        A ceiling? Really?
        Yes. But he begs for it.
        "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
        "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• yup.

my popularity is so high on this site (and others) that it is like a franchise quarterback on a pro-football team:

i am expected to give top-quality material every time down the board. being CHAT-LORD is not all fun and games, you know...
          Order of the Fly

Comment

• Originally posted by Spec

You would'nt even be able to say shlt to me if I was in front of you, wimp. Stop trying to be all badass, this is a forum you lunatic. Now take your medication and go to sleep.

Spec.
            Originally posted by AAHZ

hahahahahahahahahahaha

i am not afraid of a goddamn thing in this world Spec.

i am the hardest poster and chatter in this goddamn world, sun (when i want to be). I know this, Apolyton knows this, and the MOD's know this...

which is why this thread is still open. havent you figured this out yet? i am an ICON.

Poly knows this? Hmmmm

Make a poll and ask Poly: In all speculation, who would win in a fist fight? Spec or AAHZ?

We will see what Poly "knows"

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• trying to prove your manhood to me Spec? KrazyHorse tries that all the time, too... saying he can out-drink me, out-fight me, blahblahblah...

my words are GOLD around here Spec. you can fix cars better than me. ok i give you that. you can probably drink more than me as i quit 3 years ago (i am totally clean/sober now).

but on the boards is MY home. it is what i am known for and what made me famous on over a dozen INTERNATIONAL forums. Spec cant create a DL because he is completely average. AAHZ cant create a DL anymore because he is WAY too recognizable. even if i went to CFC and did it.

pieceâ„¢
              Order of the Fly

Comment

• Your words aren't gold, everyone here just told you repeatedly that you are an idiot, over and over again. Why cant you see that? Seriously?

Create DL's? Why the **** would I want to do that?!

Dont you realize how stupid you sound?

Spec.
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• Stupid is as stupid does.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Its pointless at this point. I have had more productive conversations screaming at my Computer when I am getting my ass kicked at Madden 08 (All-Madden)

Happy Birthday Slowwy...

pieceâ„¢
                    Order of the Fly

Comment

• Don't do that!

Comment

• Originally posted by AAHZ
                        yup.

my popularity is so high on this site (and others) that it is like a franchise quarterback on a pro-football team:

i am expected to give top-quality material every time down the board. being CHAT-LORD is not all fun and games, you know...
                        Who expects you to give "top-quality material?" You've just been chest-pounding from day one AFAICT. I would agree with Sloww's drunk-Ming theory, but at the rate you post the poor man would have no liver left by now.

And who cares about other, "international" forums? Seeing our members list, I'd say 'Poly is pretty international, and I haven't seen anyone here bowing down in awe. If you have such a strong following elsewhere it makes more sense to hang out there instead of tempting us to spam the smiley like you are now.

Note that I'm not trying to drive you away in any sense; I don't really mind your posing anymore. I have come to accept it as the way you are, baffling and pointless as it seems to me. It's like you have a sexual fetish for acting like a fourteen-year-old gamer on Red Bull and can't help indulging it. Where some guys like to pretend to be the rugged captain of the football team with the slutty cheerleader in the locker room at halftime, you have a thing for being called a "chat-lord." If it makes you happy, who am I to stand in your way? I just object to your poor logic and non sequiturs in defense of said hobby. Be a man and admit you've just got this...thing.
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• I think this has gone on long enough.

Some people need to chill.

Spec, check your PM's
                          AAHZ, I would suggest the same to you as well.
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                          X