Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My daily OUTREGE!!!! NFLers not no-ing where Lundon is and that they speak English

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My daily OUTREGE!!!! NFLers not no-ing where Lundon is and that they speak English

Days before an NFL match in England, Miami Dolphins' Channing Crowder has admitted that, until recently, he didn't realize people in London speak English.

Two days before the NFL's Miami Dolphins play the New York Giants at London's Wembley Stadium, the Dolphins' Channing Crowder has made a shocking admission: until recently, he didn't realize people in London speak English.

The linebacker said he couldn't find London on a map, unless the map had names of countries and cities.

"I swear to God. I don't know what nothing is," he told Sky News. "I know Italy looks like a boot. I learned that.

"I know [Washington Redskins linebacker] London Fletcher. That's the closest thing I know to London. He's black, so I'm sure he's not from London," said the Georgia native. "I'm sure that's a coincidental name."

Sunday's game is the first NFL regular-season game to be played outside the United States.

If the sold-out game is a success, the league says as many as two regular-season games could be played next year outside the U.S., possibly in Canada.

NFL players.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Georgia natives

Comment

London... London. Ah yes the pitiful provincial city in the 51st state.

Comment

Thanks for making us look bad, Crowder.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...32#post5089632

Also, you skipped the part about how he is a jokester and was almost certainly joking (But, a funny joke nonetheless...)

He is from UFlorida, so you never know...
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
            London... London. Ah yes the pitiful provincial city in the 51st state.
            Home to at least one of us.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Sending the Dolphins is a joke in itself.
              What?

Comment

Originally posted by Richelieu
                Yep... they won't know they aren't watching real football
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

NFL, lowering the bar for the rest of us.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I am going to the game.
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

Yep... they won't know they aren't watching real football
                      They're playing American football, of course it's not 'real' football.
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Richelieu
                        QFT
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

To be fair, I've seen some British movies, and I'm not so sure they speak English in London either.
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

No big revelations in the OP. Everyone already knew sports players were retards.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I mean doesn't Channing Chowder just look like Ivy League material?

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X