Yipppeeee my test's are back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tiamat
    Ya' think? Just once I wish men had to indure the indignities that we women do. I'll bet these test were invented by men. I mean really a camera up your hooo ha!
    To take pictures of my Sister Tiamat and check out behind the scenes that all is going as it should be,thank God whoever came up with it

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
      well we get cameras up our hi haws (can't think of anything better to call it). colon cancer is a serious concern for many men. And also that other cancer I can't remember the name of
      Prostate, my Dad has it and runs generational, so am monitoring it
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

So far they don't put cameras up there...

Happy for ya, Ti!
        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

great news

Comment

Originally posted by Straybow
            So far they don't put cameras up there...

Happy for ya, Ti!
            I think they put fingers up there. I think I'd rather have a camera than a finger.

Comment

They put camera's everywhere these days. Yeah he was trying to explain what was what to me, but it all looked like grey clouds to me. Besides I really don't need my insides as a mental picture
              Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
              Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
              Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
              You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                When I saw the thread title, I read it as "Yipppeeee my teats are back..."

Well that was just utterly silly
                Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

^breast pun evah!
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Glad to hear that you had good news Tiamat!
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
                      Besides I really don't need my insides as a mental picture
                      I know what you mean. My doctor thought it'd be a really good idea if I twisted around and looked at my live-action colonoscopy video. He was wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X