Yipppeeee my test's are back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yipppeeee my test's are back...

Met with the breast surgeon yesterday, that looks good. Going to do another ultra sound in 6 weeks just to see how much growth the mass has had, but she didn't seemed concerned at all. Felt like it was some sort of fatty tissue lumpy bumpy thingamajig.

And today well.....today was a special day I got completely violated!!! I had a camera up my hooo ha Isn't technology wonderful, what they can do with a camera these days. The results from that are a clean bill of health for all my female bits and pieces One more test to go through tomorrow and hopefully everything will keep being good news.
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

grats

just keep doing tests, should detect anything early if it comes up in the future. Well maybe not that camera test.

Comment

In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Ya' think? Just once I wish men had to indure the indignities that we women do. I'll bet these test were invented by men. I mean really a camera up your hooo ha!
        Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
        Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
        You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

well we get cameras up our hi haws (can't think of anything better to call it). colon cancer is a serious concern for many men. And also that other cancer I can't remember the name of

Comment

What's a "hooo ha" mommy?

Comment

So I'm gathering that you don't want your breasts to grow?
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Congrats Tiamat!
                I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

That's awesome news, Tia.
                  (I'd use the "thumbs up" smilie but that might be a bit too graphic, considering the hoo-ha test...)
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Re: Yipppeeee my test's are back...

Originally posted by Tiamat
                    I had a camera up my hooo ha Isn't technology wonderful, what they can do with a camera these days.
                    You might think it's wonderful, but you'll change your tune once you see the next volume of Hooo Ha's Gone Wild!

Comment

Coming soon on youtube...
                      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Perfect timing, Donegeal

Comment

Glad your breasts look good!
                          "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                          "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                          "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

When I saw the thread title, I read it as "Yipppeeee my teats are back..."
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                              When I saw the thread title, I read it as "Yipppeeee my teats are back..."
                              Where did they go & what did they do while they were there?

Comment

Working...
                              X