• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russell Peters, by chance?
    B♭3

Comment

Russell Peters pwns

I don't think that was him, though.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

speaking of outsourcing, those callers in india must really be cheap
        i got a call today from a bank, obviously from a non-english support caller, cause on a 3000 euros limit credit card i didnt pay 50 euros.

i mean, how many cheap support people this bank can afford that they end up calling even people who owe 50 euros?
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

How tiny were teh ass pieces?
          They were TEH TINY!
          APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by Lul Thyme
            Did LA have nonwhite leaders during the Reconstruction?
            If not, why bring up the Reconstruction at all?
            During reconstruction all blacks were given the vote while white in the south were presumed to have supported the confederacy. White Southerns were not allowed to vote in Federal elections until they had taken the oath of citizenship and loyalty. That meant for a few years few whites got to vote and lots of blacks got to vote so Blacks begin to hold high office in the south.

When reconstruction, that is the Federal military occupation of southern states, ended southern states were once again allowed to make their own laws. Naturally the white elites immediately begin setting up a system designed to prevent blacks from voting and to insure white rule. Jim Crow was a major part of this attempt.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
            X