No announcement yet.

Damn kids and their skateboards...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds to me like you were riding your bike on the sidewalk.

Unless I hear otherwise there is no sympathy from me. You shouldn't have been there.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

There is nothing worse in this world than a cyclist on the road. I cannot think of a single thing more dangerous or more annoying than a bicycle going 20 mph on a 35 mph road. There are a few things, unprotected homosexual sex for example that are statistically more dangerous but I am simply more annoyed by cyclists in my daily routine.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
        Sounds to me like you were riding your bike on the sidewalk.

Unless I hear otherwise there is no sympathy from me. You shouldn't have been there.
        I was on the road!

'Why did the skateboard punk cross the road?'
        'To **** me up!'
        Last edited by Zoid; October 18, 2007, 17:19.
        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Hmmm... well if your avatar is anything like you, I'm surprised you didn't yell "halt" pull out a luger and shoot the kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
            There is nothing worse in this world than a cyclist on the road. I cannot think of a single thing more dangerous or more annoying than a bicycle going 20 mph on a 35 mph road. There are a few things, unprotected homosexual sex for example that are statistically more dangerous but I am simply more annoyed by cyclists in my daily routine.
            Unfortunately, traffic laws states that vehicles cannot go on sidewalks.

Comment

Accidents happen, I'm sure he wasn't doing it on purpose. As you said he tried to stop to avoid the collision and you had swerved to avoid him at the same time, so it was an accident. It happens.

Spec.
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
                Hmmm... well if your avatar is anything like you, I'm surprised you didn't yell "halt" pull out a luger and shoot the kid.

Comment

The kid is a brat. Throw him in Mingapulco for a month.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
                    Accidents happen, I'm sure he wasn't doing it on purpose. As you said he tried to stop to avoid the collision and you had swerved to avoid him at the same time, so it was an accident. It happens.

Spec.
                    KIDS CAN NEVAR BE WRONG

When will you stop eating fruit roll ups and Lucky charms and realize that being a prepubescent whiner is not something to be encouraged. But the gobstoppers change colors in your mouth! That god old when I turned 15, Ozzy. Kids ought to grow up and not have some panderer excuse them whenever they want to vote Britney Spears for president or hit someone with their skateboard.

Brats and kids

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                      install a cattle guard on your bike
                      Amen. Install a cattle guard and ram the bastards.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Next time, drive a car...he won't get away so lightly then...and you will be unscathed
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Zoid

I was on the road!

'Why did the skateboard punk cross the road?'
                          'To **** me up!'
                          Then the skateboarder was wrong. He should have given you his credit card.
                          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

It still hurts like hell btw...

Comment

Here, let me give you an imaginary hug.

Comment

Tx

Comment

Working...
                                X