No announcement yet.

Another magic bullet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never underestimate old ladies. They rarely have qualms about self defense...
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Dry
      Some may argue he even took advantage of her senility to get away with the bullet...
      Ooooh...elder abuse

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        She normally uses a walker. It's not a gun brand. JEEZ!
        See below. I have to draw a picture yet again.

Walker, Texas Ranger
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi

Walker, Texas Ranger
          This actually deserves an award.
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

If the leg was elevated (meaning the man was making a kicking motion towards the gun/grandmother) then I could easily see it going through his leg and hitting his lower abdomen. Also important is the grandmother's height (I'm guess she has osteoporosis like most women her age), if she was partially stooped over, and how tall the intruder was.
            Last edited by Dinner; October 18, 2007, 22:10.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I think we should call the team at CSI and get them to solve it with their laser beams and fancy gizmos.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
              X