No announcement yet.

"We just want Jews to be perfected."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to stop clicking this thread. Even reading about blood being drawn makes me light-headed.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Ever buried a corpse LS? Ever searched a room for concealed faeces or weapons? Ever worked in secure environment with people who can kill you if you don't pay attention? That stuff is easy as hell. It's just needles I hate./
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krill
        Ever searched a room for concealed feaces
        Have you?
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• TBH, I think I have a fear of tofu and other vegan foods. Thinking about them makes me nauseous. I should ask for valium
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Sure. It's hardly a difficult job to seach for faeces. Being a care worker is probably one of the most interesting jobs available. Better than sitting in an office working 9 to 5 5 days a week.
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• I assume most of the times you just have to follow your nose
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• You'd be suprised.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly

You want to point me to that Biblical chapter and verse, Sparky? I'd be particularly interested in seeing the baby exception in print. And bonus points if you can put any of that in the mouth of Christ, rather than that wanker, Paul.
                  Well, if you don't like Paulianity, which is the only version of Christianity left, you can follow Jesus' words and do such stuff as not bothering to bury corpses or leaving your worldly possessions behind to follow the way of God. But then people would call this a totalitarian sect and probably make ATF gas you.
                  Graffiti in a public toilet
                  Do not require skill or wit
                  Among the **** we all are poets
                  Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

• Generally speaking, only if you horded a ****load of guns and made a lot of noise about the end of the world.

-Arrian
                    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Maybe Ann is suffering from Marfan syndrome.

Marfan syndrome is an autosomal dominant genetic disorder of the connective tissue characterized by disproportionately long limbs, long thin fingers, a typically tall stature, and a predisposition to cardiovascular abnormalities, specifically those affecting the heart valves and aorta.
                      bleh

Comment

• Originally posted by Krill
                        Sure. It's hardly a difficult job to seach for faeces. Being a care worker is probably one of the most interesting jobs available. Better than sitting in an office working 9 to 5 5 days a week.
                        True, unless you spend your office time with the internets and flirting
                        I need a foot massage

Comment

• The way she said it sounds like Christians are perfect, and are the ultimate authority to tell the rest how to be "perfect" as well (which is becoming Christians, since these are - in her view - already "perfected Jews"). It's as reasonable as saying "Atheists are perfected religious folks, and if other religous folks want to be perfect, they better turn into atheists asap."
                          QFT

I don't agree with her views at all, but I have to defend her on jus this one issue. Where everyone is seeing anti-semitism, I am merely seeing a difference of religion. All major religions think they are the correct one and everyone else is going to hell. Of course Christians want to "perfect" Jews, Muslims, even other Christians of other denominations. She speaking about Jews as a religion, not as a culture or ethnicity.
                          QFT

Comment

• Still we should treat her pronouncements with a degree of chagrin. I mean she's hardly a model of Christian love and charity now is she? In fact she has the opposite record.
                            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                            X