"We just want Jews to be perfected."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious

Why would you want them to convert unless you thought your religion was better than theirs?
    It is like this

She thinks she has a tasty swiss chocolate bar, and that jews have poorer quality chocolate, like from el salvador, and she wants jews to have a chocolate bar as good as hers.
    I need a foot massage

Comment

• well, Ann has two very long legs up on the rest of us

Comment

• That's more like it.

I wonder why she tries to appear so mean?
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnabas

It is like this

She thinks she has a tasty swiss chocolate bar, and that jews have poorer quality chocolate, like from el salvador, and she wants jews to have a chocolate bar as good as hers.
          Nah. She would be a communist then.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• ??? This isn't antisemitism. It's the endorsement of one belief system over another based on intellectual (to use the term loosely) considerations, and AFAICT has nothing to do with the Jewish race or culture. She's said much worse.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok
              ??? This isn't antisemitism. It's the endorsement of one belief system over another based on intellectual (to use the term loosely) considerations, and AFAICT has nothing to do with the Jewish race or culture. She's said much worse.
              Antisemitism includes discrimination against Jews as a religious group as well as race.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• nah, that would mean non-religious Jews are anti-semites for thinking their fundie brethren are nuts.

Comment

• edited: for stupidity
                  Last edited by MosesPresley; October 17, 2007, 02:30.
                  "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
                  —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok
                    ??? This isn't antisemitism. It's the endorsement of one belief system over another based on intellectual (to use the term loosely) considerations, and AFAICT has nothing to do with the Jewish race or culture. She's said much worse.
                    Yup. But then we got to dicussing more interesting things.

-Arrian
                    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Why hasn't she been commited to a mental institute yet?
                      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krill
                        Why hasn't she been commited to a mental institute yet?
                        Maybe because you will find too many fundamentalists who openly or secretly share her views.
                        Packing all of them into mental institutes would mean that these get overcrowded and might as well lead to whole regions that get devoid of inhabitants.
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Hey, You could always give the freed up lnds back to the native indians...
                          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious

Why would you want them to convert unless you thought your religion was better than theirs?
                            What's that have to do with anti-semitism?
                            EViiiiiiL!!! - Mermaid Man

Comment

• Kids' posts don't have to make sense, they are usually full of non sequenteurs...

Comment

• No Tuberski for you! You come back, 3 months!

-Arrian
                                grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
                                X